Together, we help create active and rewarding lives
CREATING A PEARLS INFRASTRUCTURE
In the Press
In the Press
Uplift program eases depression amont older adults
- Uplift program, (adapted from PEARLS), reduces depression amongst seniors in Ohio.
PEARLS: Tackling Depression in Community-Based Settings
- Leading Age explains PEARLS positive impacts in a subsidized housing community in Georgia.
PEARLS Helps End Depression for Seattle's Filipino Elders
- New America Media features a story on how PEARLS reduces depression in Seattle's Asian aging community.
Program to Encourage Active Rewarding LIves Helps Kent Veteran Succeed at Problem-Solving
- PEARLS makes a positive impact on a Veteran's depression.
PEARLS Gives Seniors with Minor Depression New Hope
- The CDC Prevention Research Centers describes the success of PEARLS in helping older adults in the Seattle area overcome depression.
Seniors can be taught to fight depression, study shows
summarizes the PEARLS study, its findings and its goal of widespread dissemination.
Giving the blues the slip; many don't get help for late-life depression
illustrates the adverse effects of depression on the quality of life of older adults and the need for better treatment delivery.
Copyright 2009-2016, PEARLS Program
Seattle web design
Gravitate Design Studio
The PEARLS Program utilizes evidence-based treatment for
depression in the elderly
, and adults with